Saturday, September 4, 2010

Rain!

It's raining, in fact, it's pouring! I love the rain, I'm not to fond of summer, 40 degree heat & all that. Considering I can't really manage going to the beach anymore, everyone from down here, when it gets to summer, spends every single day at the beach. I'm lucky if I get there twice. But I do love the beach! (:
I do not love iTunes version what ever it is. -.- I downloaded it finally because I wanted to have a look at Ping, and the layout of my music has changed. I know I'll get used to it. BUT WHY!?!?!?!?!?! Ehh. oh well. . I guess it's pretty cool that it groups albums together, sort of.>:( (tad ironic that I was listening to Rain. xD)
Notice that Erase by Mika is listed as 'Rock'. Sorry iTunes. You obviously don't do your homework. (:
In other news;
I've been in Melbourne for an appointment at the RCH.
While we were there we (myself & my mum :3) went to ACMI's Tim Burton Exhibition, & while we were there I met a friend who I talk to on MSN, she has ME/CFS too, she won a competition to be a tour guide there & meet Tim! So that was good thing we went! First time I'd met her too. (: 


My blonde foils have magically gotten brighter today. :|


Belle is a very cute little puppy dog, she can now jump up onto the couch. =3


I think my next blog will probably (I think) be some photos of the scrapbooking stuff I've made. (:


I think that's all for now. BYE!

sorry for boring you all. (:


Alyssa.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment