Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Puppy! ^.^

So... that one blog a day thing didn't really work >.<
SO; some exciting news!
WE GOT A PUPPY!!!!!
Without further ado; Belle
=3 , This was when we were picking her up from Geelong, on the way home :)
Belle & Zarnie our Borzoi
Belle is a Blue Merle Australian Shepherd, she is 11 weeks old on Tuesday. Today we have had her for one week. She loves to play & chew anything she isn't supposed to, she sleeps with me, either on my bed or in her box on the floor. Usually she starts off in the box then puts her paws on my bed so I have to lift her up. :3 She has the cutest face! I love her to bits! She has to go and get her final injections when she's 12 weeks old. Sorry , I may have caused you to pass out due to cuteness overload, I am deeply sorry >,< That's about all for now! Ciao!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment