Friday, August 20, 2010

Day #3 & 4 (is that cheating? (: )

I'm starting this blog at 11:51 pm (: So by the time I'm finished it will be tomorrow, and therefore I won't have to do a blog then, so this is for days 3 & 4 :D See the logic? 
Well anyways, I've decided to tell you about myself, as I've introduced you to my bird but not me haha!


The basics;
My name is Alyssa;
Old photo >.<

I'm 13 & 5 months
I have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis & Fibromyalgia
I do Distance Education because of my illnesses
I live in Australia
I used to dance before I got sick;

I now keep myself occupied scrapbooking & taking photos
I collect pigs, not as much as I used to
I started to collect stamps, then my aunty gave me thousands from someone she knew, and I have not had a chance to look at them all, but I've had them well over a year :P
I collect Kimmidolls
I love reading
Currently I am reading little women;
I have to use glasses from the cheap shop sometimes, I have really bad trouble with Puffin books, I bough Picnic at Hanging Rock in May? and haven't been able to read it even with glasses, thinking of taking it back..
Some stuff that you probably don't wanna know;
I like taking photo's of myself on www.cameroid.com :D ;
                                                                    I <3 Smiggle (:
I love pink, as in the colour
I heart Mika, Paloma Faith & P!nk

I'm a Gleek;
I looove Lemon Lime & Bitters, I used to hate it
I broke something in a shop for the first time ever last month, I just dropped them, they're Kimmidoll book ends, I luurve them (: they were $40 and luckily I had $40 on me, they didn't make me buy them but I wanted them, & they glued right back toghether, can't even tell which one broke. ;
Not the greatest light, as I said, I am blogging at midnight (:
My favourite perfume is Disney's Snow White, & because it is like a little kiddies perfume I find it hard to get my hands on, so when I find it somewhere I get about 3 bottles >.<
I usually tie my hair in a bun without brushing it when I wake up, it's just easier.
I am quite pale, this is because I don't have enough blood ect, ect.
I think my favourite book from the Twilight Saga is Breaking Dawn, I love the books but I think Stephanie Meyer can't write for anything, it's just the story line that gets me.
My most played on my iTunes arreeeeee;
They don't have that many plays but that's because when I got a new computer I got new iTunes & so on & so on. As you can see I love Mika xD


That's about all from me tonight! (err.. thismorning?) & now it is 12:40 am.
Good bye, have a fun weekend! (:
Alyssa.x.

P.S... I'm getting a puppy on Sunday, err..  tomorrow, I shall be posting many many pictures! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment