Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day #2 - Introducing Charlie ^.^

~Om nom noming away at some muesli~
Charlie is my baby boy, he is a Green Check Conure, I have had him since Nov? 2OO8. I loves him very muchly (:
~Charlie playing with the pegs, he loves to throw them out of the basket~ 
He is very cheeky, he dances and loves fizzy drink.
Charlies vocabulary;
What are you doing?
Charlie
Sparky
Where's mum?
CHARLIEEE!!!
Who's a good boy?
Smoooooooch!
Dance!
Give us a kiss!
*makes very loud kissing noise*
Charles


He whistles when our dog barks (our other dog we had barked alot, but our one dog we have now is a big as sook & doesn't bark, ever)

I make a sort of a ticking noise and he goes side to side with his little body! And he makes this loud as 'Whoipp!' (in a birdy sort of way ahaha)

He turns around on your arm when you ask him to.

He dances and moves his head up and down.

So that's my baby boy (:

Ciao,
Alyssa x

No comments:

Post a Comment